Panama Bank Accounts
Offshore Bank Accounts in Panama
The neuralgic point for the Success of an Incorporation lies precisely in the fact of being able to open a mercantile bank account to carry out transactions at international level from Panama.
Panama is recognized worldwide for its extraordinary international banking center, one of the largest in the world, more than 90 banks from different countries have a presence in this jurisdiction (see link): https://www.superbancos.gob.pa/)
Once you open your Offshore Bank Account in Panama you will be able to make any transaction online, by international credit and debit cards. It is not necessary to make them personally, it is not necessary to travel to Panama every time you need your offshore money. You can make deposits and withdrawals in online banking, through your debit card and checkbook, you can also request a Visa or Mastercard under the back of your account (depending on the requirements of the bank).
Requirements to open a Bank Account in the name of the corporation or Foundation in Panama:
- Articles of Incorporation or Certificate of Incorporation of the Company registered in the Public Registry.
- Copy of Passport or Personal Identification Card of Directors, Officers and Signatories
- Bring 2 personal bank references from any bank in the world.
- Complete the form provided by the Bank (depending on the requirements of each bank).
- Two Commercial References Letter if the signatory is a foreigner from any company in the world.
If you want an account in your personal name, you only need to bring item 2,3,5.
Among the most common accounts are:
- checking accounts which gives you a checkbook and debit card as well as your pin to use online banking, you can make deposits and withdrawals through these means.
- Savings account: The same generates interest, however, they do not give you a checkbook for the withdrawal of money, you use a key system or online banking.
- E-Commerce Special Accounts